I hadn't been to a Women of Faith Conference before. My sister had been to one previously and she was part of a group who was planning to attend this year's event as well. Thankfully, she invited me! I had been looking forward to it and I was certainly not disappointed in the slightest!
You might be surprised to know that I didn't take any photos. Not even one. I was concentrating.
They had AWESOME speakers! They are really really funny, smart, and so clever with their story telling, which I'm convinced, is the best way to teach.
Unfortunately, I was there just hours ago, but it seems as though I've lost my program. I wasn't planning to keep it, but it was going to be helpful to help me remember all the gals there speaking. I'll give it a go on my own, though. You could always check the website if you like. I think it's www.womenoffaith.com
Marilyn Meberg
Lisa Harper
Lisa Whelchel
Patsy Clairmont
Sheila Welsh
Allison (Allen?)
Mandisa
Stephen Curtis Chapman (& son)
ETC.
AMAZING. It was really good.
There's too much I'm still processing to tell specifics about what I learned. In fact, I think I might be learning from this event for some time. That's a good thing, I think! There is just so much to absorb.
No comments:
Post a Comment