My Handsome and me outside the Lied Center prior to the event.
It was all very random, but I ran into one of the girls I had known quite well, especially during my first year in the program. I stopped to talk with her and ended up being the first in the processional line into the auditorium!
It turned out that I was also the first one to cross the stage! The photos of me being hooded are all pretty blurry. I think my dad got some clear photos.
My Mom and Grandparents came up from Oklahoma to celebrate with us! Thanks!
The ceremony was decent and fairly brief, unless you ask one of the 300 small children present in there! :) Afterward we went back to our house and hosted a little bbq party!
Babes, Thanks so much for making the whole weekend special. You are my best friend and I couldn't have done it without you. You're the best.
1 comment:
Congratulations Amber, what an accomplishment! I bet you are glad to be done. Good luck with the job search, I know there is something out there just for you!
Post a Comment