We were both so excited when Friday morning finally came! I'm not sure why when I load up the first photo below it turns sideways, but I've tried it twice so now it's staying sideways!
Joseph explained what we hoped to do to the sonographer and she seemed happy to oblige! The sonogram was amazing! Feeling the baby move makes it more real to me, and the other feelings of the bulging belly remind me often of the little one within, but seeing our child up on the screen watching the heart beat...seeing little movements, looking at all the bones and the spine and brain... It's just incredible. It definitely is a feeling for us of, "this is real."
We had the envelope in our hands and went back to wait in the main waiting room for the doctor to see us. We found out that the doc was running a little late so we told the lady at the desk that we were going to step outside but we'd be right back in. She had my number in case they were ready for us and we weren't back in.
4 comments:
how fun! let the pink (or purple) begin...
little girls are so much fun!! Pink, purple, frills, and girly girly softness! :)
So excited for you guys! We are going to do the same thing with the envelope and then open it on a date night :)
I am so happy and excited for you both! Congrats! Now you get to buy cute girlie stuff!
Post a Comment