Joseph and I really enjoyed our first trip there and since it's only a 30 minute train ride away, we thought it would be a fun deal for the day!
Yep! It's the same band I joined last time! Katherine and I jumped in on step!
Some Swedish graffiti! Joseph was excited to see Dennis the Menace, a favorite buddy from his boyhood!
In Malmo there are walls that are dedicated to those who wish to share through the art of graffiti. Don't worry, Moms...it's legal! We were both pretty excited to do some graffiti, and came with chalk in hand! Come to find out...
Not only is it legal to paint up the wall here, they even provide the spray paint!!! It was so much fun!
Joseph had fun doing it too!
This is cute! Tim wrote "I love Kat". Kudos to Malmo for the legal graffiti wall and paint!
More to come from the weekend adventures...
No comments:
Post a Comment