Madison is now 1 year and 3 months old! She walks everywhere!!! Here she's saying, "So this is where my favorite green blanket has been all this time?! How could you, Aunt Amber?!" Sorry, girl. I had no clue it was here until just yesterday. I promise!
Madison: "Alright, I'm not so mad at you! Can we play now?!"
"Hmm...whatcha got that's fun to play with?"
"OH! Well, I'm not too sure about furry creatures that like to lick, but I'll give it a try... Stay by me, Uncle Joseph!"
"Oh, this is....kinda nice! She's soft. I think she likes me!!! I'm not so scared of you now, doggy. I think I like you."
Madison sometimes got a little excited and we had to work on being gentle with the doggies, but it was nice to see them love on each other for a while!
This is one of my favorites! Just precious!
1 comment:
Yay!!! These are great photos, Amber, and I LOVE what you've done with the overall appearance of the site!
LOL - I can't believe you had that blanket this whole time.
Post a Comment