background

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just thinking out loud.

Things with the Thomas family (this Thomas family) have been pretty busy lately. I've been adjusting to my job (which I am really enjoying!) and as the days pass by we realize that very soon we will be a family of three! Or five...depending on how you look at it. :)

Joseph has some really exciting hunting extravaganzas coming up this fall. He would call each of them"the ultimate!" I'm really excited for him. I know I'll not be so excited when those times get closer and I'm facing the homefront alone, but right now I just see how excited he is and I can't wait for him to get to do these really cool things! He's going pheasant hunting in South Dakota, opening weekend no less. A couple weeks later he's going to Colorado for a big elk hunt. This is actually the second year in a row that he's been able to go elk hunting!

In a couple weeks we're going to go visit some great friends in Buffalo, NY! We're really excited to see you two, Tim & Kat! Can't wait, actually!

I am writing all of this because I think I needed a few minutes to process, but I was also thinking about the posts that will just have to wait to a later date to make it into the official cyber-world. Photos of Joseph putting together our crib, and hall bath remodeling will wait on the camera or computer until then. Technically, the remodeling photos are still being taken, but you know.

No comments: